Информация о товаре
Alias sodium benzoate Density 1.44 g/cm ³
Chemical formula C7H5NaO2 Appearance white crystalline powder
CAS 532-32-1 Flash point 111.4 ℃
EINECS 208-534-8 Application of preservatives
Melting point 436 ℃ Safety description S24/25
Boiling point 249.3 ℃ (at 760mmhg) Hazard symbol R36/37/38
Water soluble and soluble Hazard description Xi
1. It is mainly used as a food preservative, and also used to make drugs, dyes, etc
2. Used in pharmaceutical industry and plant genetic research, also used as dye intermediates, fungicides and preservatives
3. Preservatives; Antimicrobial agents.
4. Бензоат натрия is also an important acid food preservative. It is converted into effective benzoic acid when used. See benzoic acid for the scope and amount of use. In addition, it can also be used as a preservative for feed.
5. This product is used as food additive (preservative), bactericide in pharmaceutical industry, mordant in dye industry, plasticizer in plastic industry, and as an intermediate in organic synthesis such as perfume.
6. It is used as cosolvent for serum bilirubin test, food additive (preservative), bactericide for pharmaceutical industry, mordant for dye industry, plasticizer for plastic industry, and also as intermediate for organic synthesis such as perfume.
Industry analysts in the new thinking industry said that sodium benzoate, as one of the important toluene derivatives, is widely used in many fields such as food, dyes, medicine, etc. With the gradual release of market demand, the industry’s future development prospects will continue to improve. Benefiting from the sufficient supply of raw materials, the output of sodium benzoate in China has continued to increase. Driven by technological innovation of leading enterprises, China’s sodium benzoate production capacity has taken the lead in the world.